Lanseria Flight Centre now exclusively offers EASA modular professional pilot training in conjunction with our strategic training partners in the UK. Students have the option of obtaining an EASA PPL, PPL and Instrument rating or a frozen ATPL licence. Our modular Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) programmes takes students with little or no previous flying experience from Private Pilots Licence to a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) level with 'frozen ATPL' and Multi-Engine (ME) Instrument rating (IR) in approximately 18 months and have been designed in accordance with EASA?s regulations and the requirements of leading airlines in Europe and abroad.
Modular frozen ATPL training programme PPL
Our programme has any distinct advantages to both sponsors and self-sponsored.
- A rigorous pre-selection will be in place to ensure that prospective pilots are suited for a professional pilot career.
- Detailed training records and reports will be available to sponsors and prospective employers, this has become the norm in Europe where carriers request candidates training record from their training providers.
- Financial protection to both sponsors and the self-sponsored is inherent in the programme by ensuring that each module is self contained as individual package and that progression to further modules cannot be done unless the candidate has successfully completed the preceding module.
- Where an individual is found not to be making the required standard, additional training will be made available with the consent of the head of training and the sponsor to the amount of extra training required, on the proviso that the candidate has applied him/herself well during the training and a few hours of additional training will bring the candidate up to the required standard.
- On completion of each module a course report will be generated and made available to the candidate and their sponsors. These will form part of the candidate?s portfolio to supplement their CV?s and job application. Our training partners have the ability to assist candidates with CV presentation and airline interview coaching.
||Private Pilots Licence with Night Rating
||EASA ATPL ground school, PIC flying, Multi engine Instrument rating Commercial Pilots licence
||EASA ATPL ground school and examinations
||EASA Instrument training
||EASA Commercial Pilots Licence conversion
||Multi Crew Cooperation & Jet Orientation Course
||Airline Interview & CV preparation
We have several EASA and South African CAA approved medical examiners, they will be able to conduct class 1 South African medicals and class 2 EASA medicals under one examination. Any student leaving the UK with a frozen ATPL in mind will need to obtain a class 1 medical from the CAA medical examiners at Gatwick.